SMS is a fast growing, veteran-owned business that's has supported Federal Government's IT initiatives for over four decades. We work side-by-side with our Federal clients as a trusted, long-term partner to offer innovative advice and leadership to solve their most pressing and complex problems. We orchestrate people, strategies, technologies and best-of-breed business processes. The SMS advantage in management and technology consulting includes deep domain expertise in complex networking design and unifying communities of interest.
We have strong capabilities in design & build, planning, governance, quality management, security, analytics, virtualization, operations and business process improvement. For 40 years, SMS has brought customer satisfaction to Federal clients and formed lasting alliances with leading technology companies and talented small businesses to deliver joint, leading-edge, cost-effective services and products.
Submit your resume today!
- Sec + Certification / TS Clearance, must be SCI eligible
- Implement DoD mandated security configurations
- Installing and maintaining security patches on servers
- Deploying, managing and troubleshooting System Center Configuration Manger (SCCM 2012+Updates)
- Experience building ESXi hosts and managing virtual machines with VServer via the Vsphere client
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as within a team environment
- Excellent Communication skills
- Demonstrated a strong work ethic and ability and willingness to take on new challenges
- Experience in a large-scale (5,000+ user) managed desktop environment
- Solid foundation in SAN technology
- VMWare Experience (VCP 5 certification preferred)
- Implement/maintain enterprise level services including Microsoft DNS, DHCP, and Active
- Directory; create, edit, and apply GPOs
- Familiarization with DISA Secure Host Baseline (SHB) Windows 10 Configuration
SMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SMS is a veteran-owned network integrator established in 1976. With an employee retention rate averaging over 5 years, our ability to hire quality people and retain them in a rapidly evolving IT market proves why we are a world-class information technology company. At SMS, we place a high value on quality of service, customer satisfaction, and best-of-breed policies and practices. As a result, SMS is proud to be ISO 9001:2008 Registered and a CMMI Level 3 certified company, ensuring that we continue to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers, partners and employees.