- Block network connectivity and remove rogue Access Points (APs) as identified by base NCCs.
- Block or permit access as required for interfering access points as identified by base NCCs.
- Manage current heat maps in Airwave Management System to include addition of new APs and floor plans.
- Manage any future COTS wireless controllers, Airwave Management System, ClearPass and IC6500’s/PSA-7000’s.
- Support AF BITI Wireless users with system configuration management, software/hardware upgrades and troubleshooting of connectivity issues as a Tier 3 resource.
- Coordinate and direct network changes and troubleshooting to support fixed wired infrastructure components.
- Respond to client access issues troubleshooting physical and logical connectivity i.e. Layer 1, 2 and 3 connectivity issues, Active Directory and certificate authentication issues and Dynamic Host configuration Protocol.
- Provide users with guidance to properly configure client devices ensuring successful network connectivity.
- Work closely with Aruba network engineers to isolate operational issues and identify corrective actions.
- To assist BITI in conducting various compliance inspections as required (e.g. CCRI, Scope Edge, NETLAW).
- Electronically provision new access points and verify network connectivity.
- Electronically re-provision replaced or relocated access points and verifies network connectivity.
- Author processes for configuring and managing BITI Wireless devices.
- Perform and assist with emergency restoration at remote sites.
- Maintain a database of all provisioned access point and controllers.
- Act as a liaison between the BITI Program Office and NOSC.
- Configure and manage Aruba ClearPass Publisher and subscriber network
- Troubleshoot connectivity through VRF and GRE tunnels
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed