SMS is a fast growing, veteran-owned business that's has supported Federal Government's IT initiatives for over four decades. We work side-by-side with our Federal clients as a trusted, long-term partner to offer innovative advice and leadership to solve their most pressing and complex problems. We orchestrate people, strategies, technologies and best-of-breed business processes. The SMS advantage in management and technology consulting includes deep domain expertise in complex networking design and unifying communities of interest.
We have strong capabilities in design & build, planning, governance, quality management, security, analytics, virtualization, operations and business process improvement. For 40 years, SMS has brought customer satisfaction to Federal clients and formed lasting alliances with leading technology companies and talented small businesses to deliver joint, leading-edge, cost-effective services and products.
Submit your resume today!
• Perform system definition, preliminary and detailed design, design implementation, and system integration
• Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems
• Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems
• Work with customer regarding systems engineering technical considerations for associated problems, issues, or conflicts
• Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• Experience administering Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2/2016, and Linux operating systems required
• Hands-on familiarity with Hyper-V, ArcGIS, Geospatial applications, and directory services, i.e. Active Directory or LDAP
• Experience creating scripts using PowerShell
• Experience working in an Agile environment
SMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SMS is a veteran-owned network integrator established in 1976. With an employee retention rate averaging over 5 years, our ability to hire quality people and retain them in a rapidly evolving IT market proves why we are a world-class information technology company. At SMS, we place a high value on quality of service, customer satisfaction, and best-of-breed policies and practices. As a result, SMS is proud to be ISO 9001:2008 Registered and a CMMI Level 3 certified company, ensuring that we continue to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers, partners and employees.