SMS is a fast growing, veteran-owned business that's has supported Federal Government's IT initiatives for over four decades. We work side-by-side with our Federal clients as a trusted, long-term partner to offer innovative advice and leadership to solve their most pressing and complex problems. We orchestrate people, strategies, technologies and best-of-breed business processes. The SMS advantage in management and technology consulting includes deep domain expertise in complex networking design and unifying communities of interest.
We have strong capabilities in design & build, planning, governance, quality management, security, analytics, virtualization, operations and business process improvement. For 40 years, SMS has brought customer satisfaction to Federal clients and formed lasting alliances with leading technology companies and talented small businesses to deliver joint, leading-edge, cost-effective services and products.
Submit your resume today!
Candidate will work with a team of information systems integrators and developers to support intelligence content management, production, and dissemination activities. Candidate will define, develop, and implement technological solutions to support process standardization and improvement efforts.
Mandatory Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree (+2 years’ experience), Associate’s Degree (+4 years’ experience), or High School Diploma (+6 years’ experience)
• Ability to work in an Agile Software Development Lifecycle
• Must demonstrate familiarity with jQuery, XML
• Must demonstrate familiarity with REST and JSON
• Must have experience creating user and administrative documentation
• Must be able to interact with, extract, and translate customer requirements into working solutions
• Must have experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
Information Assurance, Certification, Accreditation, STIGs
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM: 2013/2015/2016
• Microsoft SharePoint 2013
• Front End Web or UI Design Experience
• Familiarity working in the Microsoft Azure Environment
• C#, .NET, or ASP.NET Development Experience
• SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Meet DOD 8570 requirements for IAT II •Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, DNS, IIS, PKI, PowerShell
• Intelink/IntelShare and available capabilities for potential use and integration
• Intimate knowledge of Dynamics CRM web services utilizing REST and JSON to read, create and edit list items
SMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SMS is a veteran-owned network integrator established in 1976. With an employee retention rate averaging over 5 years, our ability to hire quality people and retain them in a rapidly evolving IT market proves why we are a world-class information technology company. At SMS, we place a high value on quality of service, customer satisfaction, and best-of-breed policies and practices. As a result, SMS is proud to be ISO 9001:2008 Registered and a CMMI Level 3 certified company, ensuring that we continue to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers, partners and employees.