Tier 2 Voice Administrator
Primary responsibilities include providing customer support for Voice Services, provisioning, installing and troubleshooting data and telecommunications network infrastructure. Work remotely with Phone Technicians to provide customer problem solutions. Additional requirements include creating and updating network documentation. This position will work closely with other members of the voice and network core team to support the overall mission of the company and its' strategic business initiatives.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in configuration, implementation, and maintenance of voice, data, and/or network communications systems.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Demonstrate excellent attentiveness to detail and professional manner for customer support
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of telecommunications industry as well as voice system design and engineering
- Demonstrate ability to understand and apply technical concepts and ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of basic understanding of infrastructure wiring/ connectivity
- Knowledge in support for IP, VoIP, PBX, voice mail, voice networks, and video systems
- System Certification with major Vendor Voice System (Cisco, Nortel, Ribbon or other)
- Knowledge of DOD network and system security requirements