SMS is a fast growing, veteran-owned business that's has supported Federal Government's IT initiatives for over four decades. We work side-by-side with our Federal clients as a trusted, long-term partner to offer innovative advice and leadership to solve their most pressing and complex problems. We orchestrate people, strategies, technologies and best-of-breed business processes. The SMS advantage in management and technology consulting includes deep domain expertise in complex networking design and unifying communities of interest.
We have strong capabilities in design & build, planning, governance, quality management, security, analytics, virtualization, operations and business process improvement. For 40 years, SMS has brought customer satisfaction to Federal clients and formed lasting alliances with leading technology companies and talented small businesses to deliver joint, leading-edge, cost-effective services and products.
Submit your resume today!
As part of a a tri-zone help desk team, handles daily maintenance and monitoring of managed hardware and software for Hanscom AFB clients and customers, both classifed and unclassifed systems.
• Windows desktop operating systems (Windows 7/10)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
• Microsoft Office products (2010/2013 and Office 365 cloud applications)
• Working knowledge MS Sharepoint
• Ability to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
• Proficient with computer and server hardware
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Strong leadership and interpersonal soft skills
• Strong willingness to learn, follow when needed
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
4 years related minimum
CompTia Security + certification (valid certification on day one of employment), Dell/Microsoft certification a plus
SMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SMS is a veteran-owned network integrator established in 1976. With an employee retention rate averaging over 5 years, our ability to hire quality people and retain them in a rapidly evolving IT market proves why we are a world-class information technology company. At SMS, we place a high value on quality of service, customer satisfaction, and best-of-breed policies and practices. As a result, SMS is proud to be ISO 9001:2008 Registered and a CMMI Level 3 certified company, ensuring that we continue to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers, partners and employees.