SMS is a fast growing, veteran-owned business that's has supported Federal Government's IT initiatives for over four decades. We work side-by-side with our Federal clients as a trusted, long-term partner to offer innovative advice and leadership to solve their most pressing and complex problems. We orchestrate people, strategies, technologies and best-of-breed business processes. The SMS advantage in management and technology consulting includes deep domain expertise in complex networking design and unifying communities of interest.
We have strong capabilities in design & build, planning, governance, quality management, security, analytics, virtualization, operations and business process improvement. For 40 years, SMS has brought customer satisfaction to Federal clients and formed lasting alliances with leading technology companies and talented small businesses to deliver joint, leading-edge, cost-effective services and products.
Submit your resume today!
-Process Staff Action Control Officer tasks (SACO).
- Work with Gov't project leads to collect project information and develop Quarterly Performance Reports (QPR)
- Assist with managing PdM WESS staff call activities, slide decks, and action items.
- Perform Baseband Project Office Administrative and Operational Tasks as needed.
- Research and update PdM WESS Master Event Calendar on the IKP.
- Assist with on-boarding new PdM WESS personnel.
-Provide ad-hoc (as needed) customer support.
- Compile relevant project information and prepare appropriate reporting presentations (PMRs, QPRs, EPBs, etc)
- Assist the Product Director for Baseband Systems to develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and other Operations Documents, as needed.
- Research and provide Baseband project information to the Product Director as needed.
-Compile and prepare weekly staff call slides and weekly activity reports for the Product Director
Five to eight years of experience in a Government environment.
High school diploma
DoD Secret clearance required
SMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SMS is a veteran-owned network integrator established in 1976. With an employee retention rate averaging over 5 years, our ability to hire quality people and retain them in a rapidly evolving IT market proves why we are a world-class information technology company. At SMS, we place a high value on quality of service, customer satisfaction, and best-of-breed policies and practices. As a result, SMS is proud to be ISO 9001:2008 Registered and a CMMI Level 3 certified company, ensuring that we continue to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers, partners and employees.