SMS is a fast growing, veteran-owned business that's has supported Federal Government's IT initiatives for over four decades. We work side-by-side with our Federal clients as a trusted, long-term partner to offer innovative advice and leadership to solve their most pressing and complex problems. We orchestrate people, strategies, technologies and best-of-breed business processes. The SMS advantage in management and technology consulting includes deep domain expertise in complex networking design and unifying communities of interest.
We have strong capabilities in design & build, planning, governance, quality management, security, analytics, virtualization, operations and business process improvement. For 40 years, SMS has brought customer satisfaction to Federal clients and formed lasting alliances with leading technology companies and talented small businesses to deliver joint, leading-edge, cost-effective services and products.
Submit your resume today!
CDSE Risk Management Analyst (Level 4)
CONTRACT Labor Category: Info Assurance Engineer Stf
CONTRACT Labor Category Description:
RM Analyst will;
• Directly support the DTRA’s Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) Government lead by identifying vulnerabilities and threats to DTRA’s mission critical functions.
• Provide comprehensive support to DTRA’s cyberspace operations in process development, identification of critical assets, and development of mapping cyber assets to mission requirements (Requirement Tractability Matrix), and risk analysis
• In support of the government lead the RM Analyst will develop mitigation strategies to address vulnerabilities and threats DTRA’s Supply Chain (i.e., acquisition hardware and software, contracting, system development).
• As a member of the DTRA SCRM Working Group, the RM Analyst will establish Agency directives and Directive level Standard Operational Procedures.
• Overall, the RM Analyst will manage these supply chain risks by providing DTRA with a robust set of practices for SC assurance, including defense-in-breadth and defense-in-depth methods and techniques.
• Provide Risk Management Framework knowledge to identify and prioritize Cyberspace Key Terrain (C-KT) components within the DTRA mission space.
• Maintain the Mission Assurance Data Support System (MADSS) for DTRA to include approaches for key terrain cyber identification and mapping requirements
• Proven understanding of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and DoD certification and accreditation roles/process
• Demonstrated knowledge of how to analyze security controls to identify vulnerabilities and threats and the ability to develop their mitigations
• Proven experience in developing and maintaining Cyber/IA Requirement Tractability Matrix.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in dealing with cyber/IA issues and interacting with executives and senior managers
• Takes responsibility and accountability for timely response to client queries, requests or needs, working to remove obstacles that may impede execution or overall success.
• Takes ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results, and has the personal organization to do so.
• Collaborates with other team members and contributes productively to the team's work and output, demonstrating respect for different points of view.
• Experience with Federal standards for the implementation of cyber risk programs
• Experience with the DoD Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
• Experience with Cyber Key Terrain initiatives
• Experience with Mission Assurance Data Support System (MADSS)
• Experience with Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS)
Years of Experience: 8+
Education: BA/BS (In Computer Science, Information Systems or additional years of related technical field experience)
Certification: Active CISSP required to start
SMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SMS is a veteran-owned network integrator established in 1976. With an employee retention rate averaging over 5 years, our ability to hire quality people and retain them in a rapidly evolving IT market proves why we are a world-class information technology company. At SMS, we place a high value on quality of service, customer satisfaction, and best-of-breed policies and practices. As a result, SMS is proud to be ISO 9001:2008 Registered and a CMMI Level 3 certified company, ensuring that we continue to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers, partners and employees.